We offer a variety of amenities to accommodate you during your stay.
Canyon Studio Communal Room
- Full Kitchen, eating area and living room for guests.
- Outdoor Patio with views to Mescal Canyon and National Forest.
Things To Do
- Hot Tub Terrace with masonry fireplace and outdoor shower. Unobstructed views of Mescal Canyon and Mingus Mountain and great year round star gazing.
- Adjacent National Forest with wilderness hiking trails in high desert foothills and canyons.
- Cedar Studio movement space with kitchen is available for an additional fee for group gatherings.
- Minutes away from the Verde Valley Wineries & Tasting Rooms.
- Massage and bodywork available by appointment. Andrea is a licensed and insured massage therapist with 35 years experience, specializing in integrative, therapeutic massage. Rates are $80 for 1 hour and $95 for 1 ½ hours.
- Hot stones
- Structural integration
- Connective tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Wood fired stone sauna building and cold plunge are available by arrangement for an additional fee.
- On-Site Functional Training
We offer an organic continental breakfast bar including organic coffees and teas, eggs from our chickens, fruits, nuts, seeds and cereals. All available in the kitchen at the Canyon Studio.
A natural foods, farm to table, gourmet breakfast, all organic and prepared by Andrea is available at additional costs. Please let us know in advance if you would like a fully prepared breakfast.
We can also accommodate those with special dietary needs, including vegan, lactose free and gluten free.
We also offer personalized meal options for lunch & dinner.